Total Restore Physiotherapy is a BUPA approved physio clinic. We also have well established relationships with other private medical insurance companies, like AXA and Aviva, so that prospective patients can be easily referred to us. Equally, if you have private medical insurance set up and want to be treated at Total Restore, then simply email us on email@example.com or call us on 0161 8333 008 supplying the following:
- Policy/Membership number
- Authorisation Code
- Number of sessions authorised
- BUPA approved physio – BUPA stands for British international healthcare provisioning and multi-insurance group, with its origins and headquarters in the United Kingdom, but now serving 32 million customers in 190 countries.
- AXA approved physio – AXA is a French multinational insurance firm headquartered in the 8th arrondissement of Paris that engages in global insurance, investment management, and other financial services.
- AVIVA approved physio – Aviva is a British multinational insurance company headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
- VITALITY HEALTH approved physio – VitalityHealth and VitalityLife are owned by their parent company, Discovery Holdings, a global insurance organisation that covers over 5 million people worldwide.
- HEALTH SHIELD approved physio – started in 1877, steaming ahead with over 340,000 customers and their families benefiting from their health and wellbeing services.
- Work cash plans e.g. medicash.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that you will only be funded by your insurance company for treatment costs over and above your excess level. If your insurance company rejects any invoices due to excess being required, then you will be liable to make payment for these appointments directly to us.
Any further details or questions please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0161 833 3008.
Head here to see our transparent pricing for physio treatment in Manchester.