Sports physiotherapy specialises in the promotion of physical activity for health and well-being. This includes prevention, management, rehabilitation and enhancement of exercise and sports related injury and performance.
The most common sporting injuries are to the head, shoulders, hamstrings, knees and ankles.
How can physiotherapy at Total Restore help you?
- Injury prevention advice and techniques
- Identifying any previous injuries that have not healed
- Teaching correct techniques for warming up, stretching and cooling down
- Injury prevention, rehabilitation and performance individually tailored programmes
- Biomechanical assessments
- Individualised exercise programmes to correct muscle imbalances, improve movement patterns and strength
- Preventing injury reoccurrences